Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where does the time go?

I am not sure where the month of August went. It seemed like it was here one day and gone the next. September is following suit. It is hard to believe we are in the middle of the month already. Ryan and I have been staying pretty busy. We were able to travel to Henderson before school started to celebrate this little man's 1st birthday (this is our nephew Bryce). Too cute! Then school hit full force! Ryan has high school football everyday of the week except Saturdays (which is when we spend the day at UK games or watching games on television). I started my fourth graduate school class a couple weeks ago. I got a big surprise when I walked in! One of my very best friends from high school, Carrie, was sitting at the table. We have had fun and I really enjoy the professor.
Two of our greatest friends just had a little girl, Rylee. She is absolutely precious. We were able to go see them the day they came home from the hospital. We also got to visit with them during the UK vs. Louisville football game (GO CATS!!!).

So I was trying to upload pictures but apparently the computer is not my friend so I will go now but don't worry I'll be back later!













No comments: