Monday, March 10, 2008

Endless List

Do you ever have one of those days where everything just catches up with you? Today has kind of been that way with me. Now I am a pretty organized person. I love to make list and then check things off one by one as I get them done. Lately I have been making list but for some reason things just aren't getting checked off. Part of me thinks I have just gotten lazy. The other part thinks I have realized that life is NOT about grading papers ALL the time. I have to wonder how mom's get everything done. I can't imagine trying to raise a child and doing all the other things that come up in life. I have friends that must be related to superwoman. I am not sure how they get it all done.

Most likely I am just going through a lazy season but I am tired of it! Things just come so fast and I can't get caught up let alone ahead. I am sure many of us feel this way but I NEED A VACATION!!!! I guess I need to make a new list and start checking it off again. Hopefully I can get everything done by spring break.

1 comment:

Sarabeth said...

only 14 school days until spring break :)