Monday, March 3, 2008

Birthday Celebration

So, I had the most amazing birthday last Friday! I turned the big 6 years old. Yes, it is true. 6 years old. I am one of those priviledged people in the world who have the joy of having a February 29th birthday. I actually love it!!! This year was the first time I have had a birthday while teaching. Everyone at school made it fantastic. My classroom was decorated by some awesome teaching friends and I had a wonderful ice cream cake at lunch thanks to Sarabeth. To top it off my homeroom mom brought in the delicious cake seen above along with a gift card to Outback Steakhouse!!!
My husband planned a wonderful party for me. All my friends came to celebrate my big day with me. We went to Bella Notte and then bowling at Southland Lanes. I am a blessed YOUNG lady with so many wonderful friends!
This is just some of the group getting our bowl on! (Gayla, Grant, John, and Sarabeth)
This group was better prepared for the picture! (Andy, Abby, Jenn, Chris, and Eryn) There were others there too but they must have eluded the camera (Lauren, Ryan, Courtney, Chris, and Me).
Oh, and lets not forget Alyssa! The BEST bowler around. She is giving lesson if you are interested. She really does have skill on the bowling lane. If only we could all be like Alyssa (sigh...)

No comments: