Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Staying Busy

Ryan and I are staying busy this summer. Ryan has been playing softball, teaching summer school, attending camp with the youth group, and next week football starts! I have spent the majority of time at the pool. I was supposed to start a new graduate class on Monday however I made the decision to drop the class for now and postpone my master's graduation. I think it was the best decision I have made all summer!!!! I feel much more relaxed and now I don't have to stress about how I will manage a pool, get ready to teach, write papers, and take care of the house!

We have been working on our house a bit this summer and so far I have painted our bedroom and bathroom. We have the paint for the kitchen but I just can't get motivated to start it. Maybe tomorrow :) Ryan and I plan on doing a couple more things this summer such as finishing the office and maybe painting the guest bathroom and downstairs bathroom. I guess we should get started on a couple more of these projects considering it is JULY.

I'll take some pictures soon and post them so you can see all our lovely projects in their completed stage!

No comments: