Sunday, February 3, 2008

Passing the Sickness

Well apparently Ryan and I are just going to stay sick all winter. We both haven't felt well for about the last week. Yesterday, Ryan went to the doctor and got some medicine but I am sticking with the cough medicine for now.

Also, Ryan's parents came up and we had dinner together for Ryan's belated birthday. We went to Ramsey's and had a delicious meal! We also got to watch some basketball and golf.

Today, we are just spending the day indoors. I did some cleaning and Ryan says he is working on school stuff. I'll go and check on him in a bit. He usually is just on the computer looking up silly stuff! We had plans to go with our Sunday school class to watch the Super Bowl, however, with both of us feeling sickly I think we are just going to stay at home and watch it together.

I have a lot of school stuff to work on this weekend. I don't think it matters if I stay at school till 7:30 every night I still bring home tons! I gave a test on Friday and I collect 15 centers from all 104 students so needless to say I should be grading instead of typing on here. However, I am a procrastinator!!!!

No comments: